Mechatronics1

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HANOI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY - ADVANCED PROGRAM - K52

4 posters

ESSAYS

leo
    leo
    Monitor
    Monitor

Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

ESSAYS Empty ESSAYS

Post by leo Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Mrs. Giang bảo lớp ḿnh viết lại 5 bài essays nên tớ có cơ hội collect lại toàn bộ công sức của cả lớp trong học ḱ II vừa rồi . Tớ lập topic này để các thành viên trong lớp chia sẻ + nhận xét + học hỏi + hiểu nhau hơn. Thực sự là các bài viết đều rất hay + thật + cảm xúc (lúc viết th́ mọi người đều nghĩ là chỉ có 1 người đọc nên không che giấu ǵ hết). Hi vọng lớp ḿnh ủng hộ + vote cho ư tưởng của tớ. Xin được mở màn bằng 5 bài writings của “pro”Trần Quang B́nh. Tư chất giáo sư "tương lai" của B́nh thể hiện rất rơ “trong từng câu chữ”(câu này thật không phải đùa !!!). Mọi người comment cái nào. <:-P

What makes people choose a pet?

Nowadays, coming to someone’s house, you can see a pet there such as dogs, cats. Actually, pets have become the good friends of human for a long time. People keep pets for many reasons. Two main reasons which explain why people keep a pet are its lovely appearance and some interesting features of pets in our life.
    Firstly, all pets particularly have lovely appearances. People seem to be attracted by their shapes in the first time seeing them. For example, a cat evokes a slight and shy baby, otherwise, a German dog usually shown its power like a king. This means each pets has some connections with human life. In some rich families, people often make up a pet to be a decoration for luxury. Today we can see easily a dog with colorful clothes or with a special fur running in the street. Actually, in USA, the local government celebrates a fashion show for pets each year. One day, pets will appear in many activities of human life.
    The second reason is some interesting features of pets. In eastern conception, some pets have become the typical symbol of lunar years. In China or in Japan, people will buy dogs, cats or even mice and tent them carefully if that lunar year is dog year, cat year or mouse year. They consider pets like lucky animals which can bring the success and wealth to their families in that year. Pets also have many benefits in real life. A cat catches many mice a year to protect our crops and foods. And there are many famous stories about that dogs can survive their owners.
    In conclusion, the two factors contributing to the popularity of pets in our life are pets’ lovely appearances and their interesting features or characters. Therefore, people have chosen pets as their friends living in their houses. We should take of them carefully because they are good friends of human beings.

who is the best friend?

Do you think that time and money can change friendship or someone’s personality? I have two close friends in high school A and B. In the past, when studying in high school together, we used to share our happiness and sadness. We became close friends and famous for our stable friendship. A and B had some same features, but now they are quite different.
    For me, there were many surprising same features between A and B which are like a hard string connecting us. First is their hobbies. All of us had same interest for mathematics. By chance, our head teacher arranged us to sit together because he knew three of us very good at maths. Indeed we helped each other so much in studying maths. I think it was the most significant element of our friendship. Secondly, both A and B was honest and very genial. For example, there were no secrets among us and both of them always shared their happiness or sadness with me. Money didn’t become a big problem and they didn’t care about how to pay when they went together. I was very happy to have a good friendship with A and B.
    But now, A is very different from B. Since we entered university, we have met three times. Firstly, A is still interested in maths. Now he continues studying maths at National university and maths becomes a main part of his life. In contrast, B spends most of time playing games and going out with his girlfriend. I remembered that B hardly talked to A and me in our highschool class’s meetings. Secondly, A is much more friendly than B. On the one hand, A also treats me as we studied in highschool; on the other hand, B usually expresses his dissatisfaction when I meet him. He is more miserable and money is more important than friends to him. I think time, money, and social situation change B’s personality.
    I wish we could come back to the time when we studied at highschool together. Despite the similarities and differences between A and B, I consider B my best friend. I hope one day he will consider what happened and change as in highschool

Cat Ba island

How do you often spend your summer holiday? People seem to be in dilemma because of this difficult question but I can give a quick a decision: “Making a trip to Cat Ba island”. Two years ago, I went there with my classmates and since then I have spent my summer holiday on this beautiful island. It’s my favorite place.
    Nowadays, Cat Ba becomes very famous for its beauty and diversity of biological system on the island. Cat Ba island, situated in Ha Long Bay, belongs to Cat Hai district of Hai Phong city. It comprises about 173 km2 of land and 90 km2 of inshore water. The most interesting and important part of island is “Cat Ba National Park”. It covers approximately half of island’s area and is the home of the highly endangered species “Cat Ba langur”. And in 2004, UNESCO granted it as “The International Preserving Biosphere”. In the first time I went there, I was attracted by the blue sea water and fresh air surrounding the national park. Despite rapid increase in tourism on Cat Ba island, the park is still keeping all of its wild features such as the lush mangrove forest around it. Entering the park, you will feel the high humidity in atmosphere. You are also astonished at the variety of flora and fauna on the island; especially you should pay attention into golden head langurs because they are rarely seen in the world.
    Making a trip to Cat Ba island in summer becomes my habits. I like to go there for viewing its natural landscape and some kinds of animals. In my opinion, Cat Ba island is the heaven in the north eastern region of Viet Nam.

My unforgettable birthday party

I was born in a poor family and my parents used to be busy with their work to earn money. Sometimes, I felt jealous at the birthday parties of my neighbors’ children which were full of gifts, sweets and cake. In my mind, there was a prejudice “My parents don’t love me, they don’t care about me”. But it has disappeared since 10th birthday.
    As usual, I thought it would be a boring birthday: no cake, no gifts, and no congratulation. After school time, I went home and slept without saying or smiling at lunch. I really felt sad and lonely because my parents didn’t ask me about my birthday. In the afternoon, my mother told me to buy some vegetables for her. Then I accepted, but I also kept silent. When I came back, there was no light in my house and a quiet atmosphere made me curious. After that I entered my house step by step and called my parents loudly. Suddenly, all the lights were turned on and my parents appeared from the gate with a smile and familiar congratulation: “Surprise! Happy birthday to you”. While my mother was burning ten candles on the birthday cake, my father was giving me a new ball. I was so surprised that I couldn’t say anything to my parents and I didn’t know when I began crying. Finally, we had a happy party until midnight.
    Since that time, my parents have celebrated my birthday party annually. But I can’t forget this party and my feelings when I received the gift from my father. Now I’m still keeping the ball despite that it was too old because it was my first birthday gift. I figure out that birthday party is the good chance not to receive an expensive gift or to eat a delicious cake. It’s for you to receive and feel your friends and relatives’ love. And I’m a happy boy because I have wonderful parents who never stop loving and taking care of me.

Bad means of media for children

We are living in the phase of bursting information and technology. So children have many choices for their entertainment after school time. TV nowadays becomes very popular in the world and it is actually the main means of recreative media of many families. But watching TV a lot can cause some problems with children’ health.
    Watching TV too much influences in both physical and mental children’ health. Firstly, when children watch TV, they must glue their eyes to TV screen in a long time. Eyes’ texture of children are developing and watching TV may result in shortening their sights. Secondly, children seem to be addicted by TV programs and don’t pay attention to physical activities. The result of this consists of some modern diseases such as obesity and reduction of children’ creations or abilities to pay attention in their study. According to recent study, children who are isolated with TV in two months after a long time watching TV look much smarter and relieve their abilities of creation. There is a solution to this problem: parents should have timetable of TV programs and make a plan for watching TV of their children. Then they will choose appropriate programs. However, it is a theoretical idea because nowadays parents are very busy at their work and they often don’t care about their children carefully.
    Children are confronting with many consequences of modern life including TV. Parents should have some solutions to protect their children from bad impacts of TV. In conclusion, one day TV is banned with children.
    leo
    leo
    Monitor
    Monitor

ESSAYS Empty Re: ESSAYS

Post by leo Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Tiếp nào dĩ nhiên là phải ưu tiên cho bài của lớp trưởng( như cô Kinh Tế nói th́ là lạm dụng chức vụ để chám mứt một tí ^_^). Bài của ḿnh nên không dám nhận xét sợ bị "dập".

CAUSE AND EFFECT ESSAY: KEEPING PET, WHY NOT?

Today it is popular that there is often a pet, such as a dog, a cat, a bird, … in every house. In fact, people now have realized the significance of keeping pet at home. You will not be surprised to see a boy feeding his little mouse or a woman having a bid dog. Not only it is for entertainment, growing pet is truly useful in many ways. The two main causes that make people get a pet are its friendliness and its role in daily life.
    People usually think of having a pet when they feel lonely but have nobody to share their feeling. Therefore, pets are a good choice for them. Their pets become their close friends. An old lonely widow unhappy in marriage might find happiness in her cats. A little boy can play with his dog and learn many things from taking care of his dog that are not taught at school. Actually, pet is always considered as a member of the family.
    The other factor causing people to get a pet is the helpfulness of the pet. For example, a cat catches mice so you do not have to worry about how to keep food out of mice or spend time and money to solve mouse problem. Having a dog look after your house also helps you a lot from thieves. In addition, you do not need to hide a babysitter if you have a baby because your dog can take care of your baby.
    In conclusion, there are two main causes contributing to the fact that it is common to keep pet nowadays: pet can become your closest friends and they are very useful in many ways. That explains why there have been laws to protect pets from being badly treated. We should understand the importance of pets and pay more attention to them.

COMPARISON: DIFFERENCES IN SIMILARITIES

Many people may look alike but they are really different in various ways, especially in their characteristics. Two girl friends studying with me in high school is a good example to illustrate what is “similar but different”. They are both my closed friends. However, each brings me a distinctive feeling when I am with them. It seems impossible for me to say, “Who is better” if someone asks me.
    Their appearances are so similar that it is hard to distinguish them. The two girls are like twins with long hair, white skin and brown eyes. To me, the most impressive thing of them is their open smile, which can attract you so much. Many people usually mistake one girl for the other (I myself used to!). Moreover, they both have numerous things in common, like favorite subjects, favorite food, favorite star, and so on. I guess that is the main reason why they, along with me, become best friends. They share the same taste and always go together like you with your shadow.
    Despite their similarities, the two girls are very different. As twins may look absolutely the same. They still have things that make difference between them. The first girl is active while the second girl is rather quite. I always feel energetic when I go with the first girl. She is truly good at making other feel comfortable. In contrast, the second girl brings me good leisure time and an “appropriate pause” in life. She always listens attentively to me, share my feeling when I get in trouble. On the one hand, the first girl is humorous, so she makes me laugh all the time by her funny jokes. Her enthusiasm also inspires me to take part in exciting activities. On the other hand, I like listening to interesting, meaningful stories through the second girl’s warm voice. She always gives me valuable helpful advice whenever I am confused and do not know what to do. Maybe the two girls have taken up one’s week points by the other’s good points, which makes them more perfect to me.
    It is interesting for me to meet and become close to my two girl friends. It is as if you can find difference in similarity at the same time. They can be alike in their appearances and hobbies, but they are still different in their personalities. To me, that is not the matter. I think I must be one of the luckiest man in the world to be their friend!

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY: THE BEST FOOD

Eating and trying new food is one of my hobbies. I have tried many different dishes, both domestic and western food, but the food I like most is Vietnamese noodle, or “Pho”. If you have ever tried Pho, surely you will eat it again and again. Pho is highly regarded as a “you-should-try” specialty for foreigners when they travel in Vietnam. There are variable kinds of Pho, such as noodle with sauce, rolling noodle, Dragon noodle… Fried noodle with beef may be the most delicious among them.
    Fried noodle with beef is so popular in Vietnam that it is eaten everywhere. To me, the best place to eat fried Pho is a small, old restaurant near my house. A nice place is also a reason that makes your eating more enjoyable. A dish is enough for you to be full. You can guess how it tastes through its tempting smell. It also looks very attractive. Moreover, the most important thing is its delicious flavor. Crispy fried noodle, sweet tender beef, and fresh green vegetable. Everything is nice. The sauce cannot be better, which completes the dish. You will feel satisfactory after you have finished.
    Whether you are a Vietnamese or not, you cannot stop eating Pho if you have tried it one time. It is easy to understand why Pho, especially fried Pho with beef, is loved by many people and becomes the Vietnamese traditional food.

NARRATIVE Mr. CHEATED

Recently I have just learnt a valuable experience in my life. I am so honest that I believe in everything a person says without doubting. That is why it is easy to trick me! I used to think that everyone has his self-respect and truthfulness, even bad people. But now I realize I was wrong. There are still those people called “cheaters”. She was a woman I had been acquainted with. Actually, she herself did not sell mobile phone, but she knew “where to buy them with the best prices”, as she told me. Therefore, when I asked her where to buy a mobile phone, she said that she could help me get it. . That is the beginning of my story, or her cheating to me.
    I really wanted to change a new cell phone, and I trusted her to buy it for me with the appealing lowest price she had offered. Her innocent appearance, sweet voice and promising saying did mislead me. I could not think for a second that she was taking me in. First, she told me not to pay money until I was given the mobile full box. Then, a day before the day she promised to give me the mobile phone, she called me to borrow some money in urgency. She said she was in difficulties, and she would pay me back as soon as she could. I honestly thought that I would have the phone the next day and I eventually had to pay her for the phone, so it would be no difference if I paid first and received later. In addition, she herself swore to pay me in just a few days. I could not imagine a woman like her lied to me. Therefore, I did as I thought. However, the following day, she told me there were some problems while transporting mobile phones, including the mobile I wanted to buy. So I had to wait one week more. Until that time, I still did not realize I was being tricked. One week later, I anxiously went to the motel she lived. There was no one. She had disappeared with my money! Finally, I knew I would get neither the mobile nor the money back. She was a “professional cheater”. Not only I was deceived. I was too foolish to trust her by my all honesty.
    Although it was an unpleasing experience, it taught me a priceless lesson I cannot learn at school. You should trust some, but do not believe anyone, especially someone you do not know well. Moreover, you should tell your parents and ask for their advice in such situation. Anyone can deceive you, except your family. Be aware of those “cheaters” with their unreal promises.

OPINION: IS TELEVISION GOOD FOR CHILDREN?

Television, or TV, is considered as one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. However, does it bring about only good things to us? A survey shows that children who watch TV so much are less active and less sociable. They become slow mentally, weak physically and more violent. Actually, TV’s bad effects on children are serious problems, which we should pay more attention to nowadays.
    Those bad effects of TV on children can be seen in many aspects. For example, many children spend most of their time staying home and watching TV instead of doing their homework or taking part in outside activities. They spend about 1,500 hours per year watching TV and only 900 hours studying. As a result, they get bad grades at school and their physical condition decreases, too. Another worrying long-term influence is the bad things children can learn from TV programs. TV provides them a special way to learn everything from everywhere over the world. The problem is that they are not old enough to understand and decide which is good and which is bad. In fact, there are many mature scenes and violent actions not suitable for their ages. Surprisingly, cartoons have an average of 30 violent acts each hour. According to one study, young children who watch a lot of TV are likely to become more violent than others when they grow up.
    It cannot be denied that IV is so great in many ways. However, we must once see both its advantages and disadvantages. Because children are too young to make up their mind themselves, their parents’ care is essential. Their parents should supervise the period they watch TV so that they will have more time to learn and play sports. The programs should be under control, too. If we pay more attention to them and spend more time playing with them, those bad influences by TV or by anything else could be solved entirely.
    leo
    leo
    Monitor
    Monitor

Post by leo Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Bất ngờ là người thứ 2 gửi bài cho tớ là bạn Nguyễn Duy Tùng mà ḿnh hay gọi "Chí Phèo". Hóa ra là Tùng ta rất chăm chỉ học tập chứ không lười như lớp ḿnh (hay chính xác là tớ) nghĩ!!!.Mặc dù có một cái hơi buồn cười là 5 bài writings th́ cu cậu gửi cho tớ đúng 5 bức mails, tính cả 2 cái spams trong thùng rác @_@. Đề ngh́ cả lớp cho bạn 1 tràng pháo tay. 5 bài th́ có mỗi 1 bài có title, hơi kipo quá .dẫu sao mời mọi người thưởng thức văn chương của bạn:06:

STORY

I had a great embarrassing experience 3 years ago. At this time, i really wanted to have a guitar. I had persuaded my father many times and after all he gave me money to bought one. That is the begining of my story.
    After getting money, i deckded to go to the shop at once. I got on the bus and sat down next to a girl at the same age like me. The girl glanced at me, and turned away but i didn't think much about that. I was dreaming about my new guitar. But after 15 minutes when i looked in the girl's bag, i noticed a waste of money like the ones my father had given me. When i looked into my own bag, i didn't find my money. I was very shock. I was sure she was a thief. I decided to take the money from her bag without talking to anyone, and i did that successfully. I bought my guitar with the money i had taken from her. When i got home, i showed my new guitar to my father, but he pointed the money he had given me last night on the table. I realized i was wrong, and accidently i am a thief.
    I found the girl the following day and gave back the money to her with my apology, and she forgave me. that story taught me that i have to think carefully before doing anything

DISCRIPTION

I love chickens, exspecially food that made from chickens. I have eaten many kinds of chicken food but i think the best of all is KFC. I can enjoy KFC day after day with my family, my friends and i think it make my life more wonderful.
    At first, i really don't know what KFC is, but a friend of mine, who knew my hobby of eating chicken, told me about this new food in Viet Nam and i quickly decided to eat it. I got to a KFC bar in Ba Trieu street to try it the first time. When i step into the door, i was very suprised because the smell was so good and it made my mouth water. I had to queue in long line to get my KFC and after about 15 minutes, i got it. The first time i beat it, i felt like heaven. The crust was crunchy because it was fried but inside the chicken meat was tender. When i ate it with tomato sauce and chily sauce, it was more delicious. I drunk coke when i ate it so i didn't feel thirsty. After eating it, i felt full up but i think i could eat one more!
    From that time, i eat KFC at least 2 times a week. I love enjoy it with my friends and my family. Each time i eat it i feel very happy and i think each kfc bar is a heaven.

COMPARISION

"Two books i have read"
    People call me bookworm because i love reading books. I have read many books and each of them has points which i feel interested in. And among them, there are two books i like best: " Good bye Columbus" and " Portnoy 's complaint". I think they are similar but also different in some ways.
    Both two novels were written by Philip Roth, one of the best American novelists of the past fifty years. The two books talk about the bad side of the America society. With satiric looks. Both two books triggered a storm of controversy ith their cndid and raw descriptions of adolescent lust and adult sexuality, and that the reason why many parents don't want their children to read them.
    Despite their similarities, they are also quite different. On " Goodbye Columbus", Philip Roth described the use of drug and homesexuality in American adult, but on" portnoy's complaint", he wrote about America in world war 2, and he expressed his reflections of being a jew in America and suffered all the bad effect of the society " portnoy's complaint" later became an influential movie.
    I like both two books very much. Each time i read them, i feel happy because i now live in a good society. Critics said that both two books are masterpiece and i think everyone should read them

OPINION

TV is one of the best invention fo humankind. Our life becomes more comfortable because of Tv. Tv can bring to us all the world. It is very useful, especially for children.
    The benefit of tv is the good thing children can learn from tv's programs. There are a lot of interesting and useful programs on tv. The sience programs give children background information about the world, and explain to children the simple but very important things such as what we have to eat, or the origin of human. The history programs tell children history of humankind and history of their own countries. That is very necessary. And there are many other program teach children the good things, help them feel confident, outgoing and can cooperate with other children. But many people think that tv is also very bad for chldren. They think now there are too much violence or sex on tv. But the point is that the parents have to control their children, just choose the good programs and shut down the tv when children are watching the bad things.
    I think tv is good for children. It can teach children many useful things. children with good education and wide knowledge got from their parents and tv can go into the world with confident and can help much there society

CAUSE AND EFFECT

Today most familys have at least one dog. Dogs now are becoming a member of the family. People don't just consider dogs as a pet, they think dogs are good friends of human. Dogs have two main characteristics that make people want to get one in their family.
    The first characteristic of a dog which people really like is that dogs are very friendly and intelligent. Dogs are not only beautiful pets for people to watch but also good players with human. We can play many games with dogs aall day. Dogs are very intelligent so they know what people want them to do. The most popular game between man and dogs is frisbee: people throw a disc or a rob away and the dog follows and brings it back to the thrower. That 's really a interesting game.
    The second factor makes people want to keep a dog is that dogs are good protector. Dog can help people protect their properties and prevent thieves. Whenerver a thief gets into our house, the dog can notices him and catchs him easily. That is a very useful characteristic of dogs.
    In conclusion, the two characteristics of a dog make people want it to be a pet in their family are friendly and be a good protector. Dogs can help people feel relaxed after a hand working day and catch thieves. Our family also has a dog, and i think you should get one.
    leo
    leo
    Monitor
    Monitor

Post by leo Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Những ông mà ḿnh nghĩ sẽ gửi bài đầu tiên cho ḿnh thi chả thấy bài đâu, trong khi những ông mà ḿnh tưởng là phải sát khi thi mới gửi bài cho ḿnh thi lại (forgive me for bad thikin' $_$) gửi trước. Thế này phải xem xét lại cách nh́n nhận 1 người của ḿnh thôi T_T. Có thể post bài liên tục trên forum (=spam liên tục)- cái này không biết là tốt hay xấu. Nhưng nhờ thế, Người tiếp theo ngay sau xin mọi người nhiệt liệt vỗ tay + comment thật t́nh là bạn Hà Ngọc Hiếu, fan cuồng của football như chúng ta đă biết. Đọc bài để biết rơ hơn về bạn ^^

The ground of my childhood

Everyone definitely has favourite places , besides some of beautiful sites or historical monument , people usually reserve an important part of their mind for places which connect closely to a memory or childhood in general . Of course i am not an exception , one of the most favourite places of mine is a ground where I played football with my friends when I was studying at high school ..
    It's a ground for houses but at that time only a few ones had been built . Therefore , it was used for playing football and other things , even grazing oxen . It is quite level and has little pebble and stone . It's an airy and wide ground , of course , and some parts of it have grass . These conditions make the ground very convenient for playing sport , especially football . Moreover , the ground is near our school , so we can gather to play football after school .
    However , there is some unpleasant problems . Sometimes some oxen ran across the ground while we were playing football . Because there isn't a completed drainage system here , when rain falls , the ground become muddy and dirty and we can hardly play on it . Anyway , i always love this ground much and always feel comfortable here .
    In conclusion , this ground is an unforgettable place for me , because a part of my childhood is on it . I have a happy memory at this ground. The football league of my school was organized on it and the football team of my class in which i play as a midfielder won the championship .

An unforgettable memory

There is a definite fact that everyone must have unforgettable memories . Some of them are joyful and some are sad or even frightful . But in general , most of them are experiences that changed you or taught you something valuable . Of course I'm not an exception . I have an useful experience with water when I was a kid .
    The story happened when I was ten . I'm very interested in football and even when i was still a kid , I played football whenever I could , maybe early morning , afternoon or even evening . One day , I played football with my friends on the ground near a river . That ground stands on the dike , so the ball can easily be kicked down the water . As usual , we had a pole which was used to get the ball back . But unfortunately , one time the ball was thrown out almost at the middle of the river , and the pole became useless . I was the best swimmer of the group , so I claimed responsibility for getting the ball back .Of course I easily completed that task and it has no problem for me . But when I came back and continued playing , i slowly felt dizzy . I ignored that feeling and presumed that there was nothing . But after a while , I felt slightly cold although it's very hot in the summer . I tried to play until the game finished and felt exhausted while stepping back home . That evening , I caught a cold i had to stay in bed during the next day . My mother told that I swam when I had just played and still be sweaty , that was why I got ill . She reminded me not to do that again .
    Although almost ten years have gone , I still remember all the details of that story , because it's a memorable experience that taught me a lot .

Space exploration

Space exploration is important and should be funded by the government . This idea is evidently true in developed countries , but in Vietnam , it hasn't been appreciated yet . It's a pratical scientific subject and in fact , human got many benefits out of exploring space .
    Space exploration provides human life with many advances . We can easily see many applications of space exploration in other fields , especially in technology . For example , satellite technology brings many benefits to people in information and signal transmission . Because of this we can watch TV or listen to radio every where on earth . Another important utility of satellite is in weather forecast , we can capture images of the earth from the satellite then analyze them in order to make accuracy weather prediction . Some people say that space exploration is an expensive luxury that takes money away from important programs such as health care and education . However , if they considered in details such huge benefits space exploration brings to human life , they would definitely change their point of view .
    In conclusion , instead of wasting much money with embezzlers and corrupters , the government should care more about space exploration and fund more money for its development , because it supplies us with many utilities and applications at present and even more in the future .

Two brilliant works of art

There are many wonder through out the world , most of them are fantastic works of art that are created by human . Eiffel tower and Statue of Liberty are two of those , they are two of the most brilliant new wonders in the world and have some interesting similarities as well as differences .

Although Eiffel tower and Statue of Liberty are particular wonders , they also have some similarities that's easy to realize . First of all , they're two imposing and titanic works . Including the 24m antenna , the structure of Eiffel tower is 325m high while Statue of Liberty is 93m tall with the pedestal and foundation . Another similarity is that they were almost built at the same time . The structure of Eiffel tower was built between 1887 and 1889 while the construction of Statue of Liberty was completed in July 1884 . The most remarkable similarity of those is that they're all created by Frenchmen to mark centennials . Statue of Liberty is the gift to the United States to mark the Centenial of the American Declaration of Independence . As for Eiffel tower , it was built as the entrance arch for the Exposition Universelle , a World's Fair which was held in Paris marking the centenial celebration of the French Revolution .
    Besides such similarities , there are , of course , many differences between them . Naturally , one is a tower which stands in the center of Paris while the other is a statue which is located in Liberty Island , New York City , U.S . Besides many differences in their shape and figures that could be seen easily , they are quite different in purposes that each one is used . Statue of Liberty is almost used for tourism as an symbol of the nation while besides such purpose , Eiffel tower has more feature . It was used as an advertising place , has two restaurant on two floor inside , and its antenna is used for tranmission .
    Eiffel tower and Statue of Liberty are two of the wonders that i'll hopefully visit in the future in order see those works of art with my own eyes . They have some similarities and differences but in general they are very great works of human .

Two main causes of problems between friends

There's a definite fact that friendship is the one of the finest relationship in life . But just like the others , it's quite common if some problems appear between friends . We sometimes see that two friends are not pleased to talk to each other after an argument , even their friendship probably become worse after a row . There're many causes of such problems but two ones can be pointed out as the main reasons .
    The biggest cause is that between friends there's a far distance in point of view . It may be the differences between friends' ways of looking at one fact . If they're all conservative and persist in defending their opinion , even worse , they don't show respect to others , probably a argument will happen between them . Such situation occurs quite often . It can be a big issue or simply a small discussion , all of them may cause problems . A much more obvious side of this is the differences between friends' favourite in one field . For example , they have different favourite football teams , it's easy to cause a conflict between them , especially when their favourite teams are rivals in a match or a league . In conclusion , the distance or even the contrary between friends' point of view is the most important reason for which problem between them may happen .
    Another cause of problem between friends is that they sometimes have misunderstandings . Although they may have no difference in point of view , they may have similar ways of looking at one issue , or at least , they have different opinion but show respect to other's one , a problem may still occur . It's very normal if someone misunderstand his/her friends in some situations . The problem is that he/she does't choose a right way to solve this , or to clarify that this is just a misunderstanding , but just keep in mind , and maybe he/she think badly of his/her friends . Then their friendship may have problems , especially when such situation happen with more of them and more times . This is also one of the main causes .
    In summary , there's many reason why friends have problems , two main of those are the difference or contrary between their point of view and the misunderstanding that may occur at anytime . Being good friends requires many things but by noticing those causes , we can find some ways to avoid such problems and keep friendship fine .

Last edited by leo on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    leo
    leo
    Monitor
    Monitor

Post by leo Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Kết thúc buổi post bài hôm nay sẽ chùm bài essays của chính Admin mà chúng ta c̣n biết đến với cái nick quê mùa cũ rích là Progessco- Phạm Ngọc Hưng. Hăy xem admin của chúng ta làm ăn cơm cháo thế nào. Nếu đọc thấy chán quá th́ cũng nên thông cảm không nên comment bậy bạ kẻo bị xóa cả bài cả nick. (Dù ǵ th́ admin cũng là con người như chúng ta, thậm chí có thể c̣n... mọi người tự hiểu ^_^). Hix, Làm ơn đừng xóa bài tội nghiệp tớ T_T.
    P/S: Những ai chưa gửi bài cho tớ đề nghị khẩn chương gửi. Sau khi nhận được tất cả các bài rồi tớ sẽ tổng hợp lại rồi up lên để lớp ḿnh down.

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY
    MONA LISA

“ Mona Lisa” is a 16th – century portrait painted in oil on a poplar panel Leonardo Da Vinci during the Italian Renaissance. The work is owned by French government and hangs in the Musec du Louvre in Paris, France with title “ Portrait of Lisa Gherardini, wife of Francesso del Giocondo”. “ Mona Lisa” is a portrait of art and mystery.
    Leonardo used a pyramid design to place the woman simply and calmly in the space of the painting. Her folded hands form the front corner of the pyramid. Her neck and face glow in the same light that softly models her hands. Lisa’s right hand resting on her left hand. Leonardo chose his gesture instead of a wedding ring to depict Lisa as a virtuous woman and faithful wife. The enigmatic woman is portrayed seated in what appears to be an open loggia with dark pillar bases on either side. Behind her a vast landscape recedes to icy mountains. Winding paths and a distant bridge give only the slightest indication of human presence. One special point of painting is Mona Lisa has no visible facial hair at all, including eyebrows and eyelashes. This point and her mysterious smile make many viewers curious.
    Although Mona Lisa was not well known until the mid – 19th century when artist of the emerging Symbolist movement began to appreciate it, now this painting may be the most famous in the world. Lisa’s smile is still challenge to artist and symbolist.
    ( Hung Pham )

NARRATIVE ESSAY
    WATCHING CARTOON

When I was a child, I used to think cartoon was program for kids only. Some of them was fun, but some of them such as Vietnamese or Chinese cartoon made children believe in stupid stories. However, when I was a student in secondary school, I watched Anime, Japanese cartoon. Anime really changed my mind.
    First, I must say anime isn’t for kids only. This cartoon is viewed by audience of all aged. The first anime I watched is “ Hunter X Hunter”, an anime based on a famous manga. The story was about a boy named Gon. He did his best to get Hunter license and find his father. Gon takes a series of bizarre tests to become a Hunter himself, which first included running a six hour marathon and then navigate through a deadly jungle that contained animals waiting to lure the unsuspecting humans. The next test was to kill a wild boar and feed the roasted boar to one of the examiners. Then Gon and the other examiners had to make sushi, which everyone failed. Despite this failure, the group are given another chance by retrieving spider eagle eggs that hung from webs in a deep canyon. The group then had to go through the infamous Trick Tower, which not only included tons of traps and obstacles but a few sentenced inmates that are hired to stop them from passing. The next exam was to hunt each other down for their badges. Finally the last exam was a tournament, where all but one will finally become official hunters. During the Hunter Test, Gon meets and befriends three of the other applicants, Kurapika, Killua and Leorio.
    Anime isn’t for fun at all. Many kinds of people are brought into anime, made it become a real world. I could learn many things from “ Hunter X Hunter”, especially friendship and spirit. I sometimes even cried wile hearing some character’s saying. I also felt deep admiration for Gon’s spirit. He overcame many difficulties to find his father.
    After watching this anime, I almost changed my mind about cartoon. Cartoon isn’t a fantastic world. It’s a real world, but you see this world in other way. Now, I love cartoon, especially anime.
    ( Hung Pham )

OPINION ESSAY
    TV IS BAD FOR CHILDREN

TV can be an excellent educator and entertainer. Preschoolers can get help learning the alphabet on programs for kids. Grade schoolers can learn about wild life on nature shows, and parents can keep up with current events on the evening news. However, despite its advantages, TV isn’t very good at all, especially for children.
    Research has shown that children who consistently spend more than 4 hours per day watching TV are more likely to be overweight. While watching TV, children are inactive and tend to snack. They are also bombarded with advertising messages that encourage them eat unhealthy foods and empty – calorie soft drinks. Many TV programs has the same indirect effect on children’s health. Even if they are watching 4 hours of quality educational programs, that still means they are not exercising, reading, socializing or spending time outside. Another bad effect, but more dangerous is content of TV shows. There is too much violent or sexual programs nowadays. They are completely bad for children. How do these scenes affect children? According to research, children aged 2 to 7 are particularly frightened by scary – looking things like monsters because they cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality. Older kids aged 8 to 12 are frightened by the threat of violence, disaster, etc. Children also copy the violence they see on TV. Studies show that 100% children in USA who had watched violent scenes would hit and kick a doll. The long - term effect is they will have trouble in school when they are older.
    That’s why it’s so important for parents to monitor the content of TV programming and set viewing limits to ensure that their child doesn’t spend time watching TV too much and should spend time on other activities such as playing with friends, exercising or reading.
    ( Hung Pham )

COMPARISON AND CONTRAST ESSAY
    TWO WORKS OF ART

There are many kinds of art. Each of them has its own features. However, they also have something in common. For example, when you compare painting and sculpture, they seem like different works, but you cannot say they are completely different from each other.
    It seems when you compare painting and sculpture, the first thing you will think about is differences. Painter draw picture on paper, board or wall while sculptors often work on a big stone. Painter can draw a picture with many colors even they just use a pencil. In contrast, works of sculpture are often a single color such as white or grey. They are colors of stone. Time to finish a picture is shorter than time to finish a sculpture. Sculptors may need weeks or months to finish their work, but painter need only few days. Some pictures are even finished in a few hours.
    Despite their differences, both painting and sculpture are art, so they have similarities. Before starting their work, painters and sculptors must work make an image in their mind. This step is very important. They cannot do anything if they don’t have an idea of what they will make. Next similarity is both pictures and sculptures reflect feeling of artist. That’s why they cannot create a great art with a bad mood.
    In conclusion, each art has its own special feature. You may realize it or not, like it or not. However, you should agree on one thing. They are all art, and people who make them are artist.
    ( Hung Pham )

CAUSE AND EFFECT ESSAY
    WHY PEOPLE GET A PET

Nowadays, there are more and more people who have a pet at home. It’s easy for you to see a cat or a dog in your friends ’s house. Why is a pet so popular? There are some main reasons that make people keep a pet. They include friendship, ornament, responsibility.
    Friendship doesn’t mean the relation between two people, but between a person and his or her pet. Most old people keep a pet because of this reason. When a person is old, he or she will feel lonely. At that time, a pet such as cat or dog can become a small friend and give its owner happiness. People can walk with their dog or cat in the park. A boy can play with his dog, etc. Pets become a true friend to their owner.
    The second reason is ornament. I suppose a pet is a kind of ornament - the best ornament you can have because not only is it very aesthetically pleasing, it moves around the home of its own accord, it is warm and smooth to the touch, and it responds to our presence and keeps us company.
    Next reason is parents want their child have more responsibility. By keeping a pet, children have a small friend and they also have more responsibility. They must learn how to keep their pet, how to feed them and take care them. They have to remember the time to feed their pet, so children will be responsible gradually.
    In conclusion, friendship, ornament and responsibility may be three factors to keep a pet. Pets are different from other animals in that we see them as friends. This is why we give our pets names and keep them in our home.
    ( Hung Pham )
    jeti

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-06-22

Post by jeti Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:15 pm

THANKS NHU THE NAO VAY?
    Progesco
    Progesco
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2008-06-14

Post by Progesco Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 pm

chưa có mod thank, thx tạm bằng miệng rolling on the floor
    gakhobenkhungcuaso

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by gakhobenkhungcuaso Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 pm

dien dan van chuong laughing
    leo
    leo
    Monitor
    Monitor

Post by leo Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:55 pm

acac. Diễn đàn kiểu ǵ thế? Các cậu không xếp rank cao cho tớ th́ tớ hack forum các cậu. ^_^
    Progesco
    Progesco
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Progesco Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:22 pm

cho cái rank monitor rồi c̣n đ̣i cái ǵ waiting
    Hack hộ cái, tŕnh con :52: mà thích to mồm whistling
    gakhobenkhungcuaso

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-06-19

Post by gakhobenkhungcuaso Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Các mod ở forum nhà ḿnh lộng quyền quá! angry .Ở bên diendantoanhoc,bọn mod nó không cho post bài 1 lúc hàng series thế này bao giờ cả.Chỉ nhăm nhăm kiếm cái rank cao.1 là trừ bài viết,hoặc là bị tẩy chay
    Progesco
    Progesco
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Progesco Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:56 pm

ở đâu cũng thế hết, riêng ǵ cái diễn đàn toán học của ông, vấn đề là những cái 4rum đó dùng VBB, ko phải phpBB 3 như cái 4rum này. understand waiting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:41 am